3400 J.E. Davis Drive | Little Rock, AR 72209
(501) 565-3006 | www.staleyelectric.com
Journeyman Electrician, Licensed – Electrical Services
Travel Percentage: Periodic travel required
Job Location: Little Rock, AR.
Job Category: Entry Level
Education Level: High School
Are you skilled at serving customers with a friendly attitude while troubleshooting electrical issues? Staley Electric is an award-winning electrical service company and has been serving Arkansas residents and businesses for over 60 years. Our residential customers are the heart of Staley Electric, so we need a person that works well with others and enjoys working in various environments. At Staley, you can earn top pay and benefits, receive quality training and be part of a team where you are trusted and recognized for your professional ability. Your ability “to show extraordinary care” to your work, our customers and each other is paramount to your success at Staley.
For bright, energetic, career-minded, team players we offer outstanding career opportunities within the elite ranks of our Staley Electric Service group. If you’re looking for growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, bonus potential, a remarkably stable company, and a chance to work with fantastic people, then read on!
- Maintain a constant focus on two things – exceeding customers’ expectations and ensuring safety in all we do
- Electrical experience in service, commercial and/or retail environments
- Skilled in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components
- Locate and diagnosing trouble in the electrical system or equipment
- Work standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment
- Manage time, material and people resources throughout project lifecycles
- Manage work orders, sign-offs, daily log/journal and other project documentation
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the electrical trade
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards and regulations
- Self-starting highly motivated and used to work environments that move quickly
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Strong customer/people relationship skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet company standards for pre-employment background and drug screening
- Typical physical demands include frequent work on lifts, ladders, and possibly rooftops and other harder-to-access areas.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers; manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing and lifting of objects (typically up to 50 lbs.), and operating power tools.
Staley Electric is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Staley Electric offers a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Prescription Drug Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Accident Coverage
- Cancer Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Moser Construction, LLC
4411 Millbrook Drive | Bryant, AR 72922
(501) 847-4777 | www.moserconstruction.net
Construction Project Assistant
Moser Construction, LLC. is looking for a Construction Project Assistant to join our growing team. The successful candidate should have some knowledge of commercial construction and the desire to advance in our field. Candidates also must have strong a work ethic and computer skills, as well as, solid time management and communication abilities. If you are interested in speaking with us, please apply today. Moser Construction, LLC. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package as well as a great work environment.
- Answer and route incoming phone calls
- Process payment applications to owners
- Scan subcontracts, change orders, and purchase orders per the company procedure
- Prepare and mail documents to be sent to subcontractors for execution
- Track subcontractor’s change order to be sure they are returned signed
- Perform initial job setup
- Input data for subcontracts and purchase orders
- Print subcontracts, change orders, and purchase orders and file accordingly
- Collect close out documents
- Set up file structure for new jobs
- Scan job documents to the appropriate folder as needed
- Subcontract/purchase orders
- Test reports
- Approval letters o Payment applications to Owner
- Requests for Information (RFI)
- Input RFI Response
- Process all FedEx and UPS shipments
- Maintain an inventory of and distribute employment applications and employee handbooks
- Maintain In/Out log
- Maintain plan room, create label(s), distribute to subcontractors, and maintain plan log
- Maintain inventory and purchase office supplies
Legal, Insurance, and Compliance
- File bonds with County Clerk as required
- Transmit bonds and insurance to Owner/Architect as required
- Track owner contracts documents, ensure documents are returned
Human Resource Management and Cooperation with Other Employees
- Assist Estimators (publications, set up bids, bid forms, bid tabs)
- Shows respect to fellow employees regardless of their position within the Company
- Displays strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Pays particular attention to details and follows through as necessary
- Seeks opportunities to improve productivity, operations, and accuracy and makes appropriate suggestions to management
- Accepts and adapts to change in all facets of Company operations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job posted 2/1/21
Precision Door Service of Central Arkansas
9629 Rowlette Drive | Maumelle, AR 72113
(501) 232-2512 | www.precisiondoorlittlerock.com
Interacts with customers on a daily basis providing them information about service; supports office and business operations by providing administrative services; maintains warehouse and office systems.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the classification. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Acts as primary point of contact for all commercial and residential technicians;
- Oversees the scheduling of new installations and service orders using electronic systems,
- Ensures the availability of appropriate doors and parts as needed to complete the job,
- Communicates with field staff on a daily basis via phone and/or text regarding schedule changes; contacts customers as needed to communicate schedule and appointment times,
- Ensures that the appropriate equipment is ordered and scheduling with the customer occurs
- Creates and maintains technician and installer work schedules taking into account all any scheduled time off,
- Balances daily scheduling to ensure technicians are effectively utilized and the customers are appropriately served,
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports for Owners and other Managers,
- Provides excellent customer service to all customers, on the phone and in person; resolves customer complaints involving any type issue, ensuring the needs of the customer and the interests of the company are met,
- Supports the sale staff by contacting customers to obtain commitment from customer to close sale; follows up with customers regarding provided quotes to help ensure sales goals are met,
- Safely operates equipment and adheres to all safety rules; maintains company vehicles in good condition; ensures necessary repairs are made so the vehicle is being safely operated
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintains inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies
- Welcomes/receives visitors to the office,
- Serves as part of the management team in the operation of the company,
- Assists the accounting department in ensuring invoice entries are complete and payments have been received and posted, may be responsible for the collection and data entry of daily financial data; may process and generate month end financial reports and statements.
High school diploma or GED; supplemented by three or more years’ warehouse and inventory management, office administrative experience, preferably in a service industry, including some lead worker or supervisory experience; experience providing direct customer service and dealing with customer complaints required; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience.
Must have and maintain a valid Arkansas driver’s license and excellent driving record. MUST PASS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
Depending on functional area of assignment, tasks involve the periodic performance of moderately physically demanding work, usually involving lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of moderately heavy objects and materials (up to 75 pounds). Tasks that require moving objects of significant weight require the assistance of another person and/or use of proper techniques and moving equipment. Tasks may involve some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
Depending on functional area of assignment, tasks involve the periodic ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, which may involve some lifting carrying pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (up[i] to 20 pounds). Tasks may involve extended periods of time sitting at a workstation and utilizing a keyboard.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Compensation commensurate with training and experience starting mid 30’s to mid 40’s. Benefits provided are Health Insurance including health, vision, and dental. A 401k with matching funds, paid time off, uniforms provided, various technician appreciation events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job posted 2/10/21